The holidays are here and it can be a challenging time for anyone who is grieving—whether your loss is recent or occurred years ago, this time of year can bring up feelings of sadness, anxiety, and stress.
Navigating complicated family dynamics, memories of years past, and current expectations can be overwhelming. Getting support through this season is important for all of us.
Join therapist Claire Bidwell Smith and three of her colleagues to learn more about why the holidays are so hard, gain valuable coping tools, and share your loss with others who are grieving.
This virtual support program is open for anyone seeking grief support during the holiday season.
During each 1-hour Zoom gathering we will:
- Explore a specific topic relevant to grief and the holidays (see below)
- Reveal ways to navigate and better understand grief and loss
- Share effective coping strategies for managing loss
- Provide opportunities for sharing your grief story and connect with others going through a similar experience
- Participate in a discussion and Q+A with Claire and her colleagues
- If you cannot make the live gathering a recording will be available.*
$149 registration includes:
- Three 1-hour online gatherings via Zoom
- Email recap with audio meditations, journal prompts, and helpful resources
- Access to video recordings of live group teaching
*Please note, in order to respect the confidentiality of all group members, participant conversation will not be included in the recordings.
Update: Join late for the adjusted rate of $99 and receive access to a recording of the teaching portion of the initial session.
Session 1 (completed)
Thursday, November 17th at 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
Returning to Trust, Connection, and Love when Experiencing Loss
with Jacqueline Bush
Thursday, December 1st at 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
Trauma and Grief: Learning how to recognize your triggers and build a toolbox to help with emotion regulation and grief with Angela Schellenberg
Thursday, December 15th at 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
Managing Grief, Family Relationships, and the Holidays with Teresa Doniger
Get started now!